2.25.2011

This Moment

Amanda Blake Soule, author of Handmade Home, has a beautiful blog called SouleMama that once a week features a moment that was special to her, I've been inspired to do the same.

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Okay, so there are two photos this time instead of one, but I just loved this little bum shot way too much... I'll try harder next time. And no words! Oops...

4 comments:

  1. That was definitely worth two photos! And pleased my heart to see such a lovely little boy! I love him and you.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...That's so beautiful. And is that 'Guess How Much I Love You' in the foreground? We love that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious moment!

    My moment if you are interested

    http://scattermusings.blogspot.com/2011/02/friday-moment-25th-february.html

    ReplyDelete