2.07.2011

lilikoi sweet ice.

Aloha!

Linus and I are loving every minute of Hawaii. We're currently on Oahu for our very first time, hanging out with my dads family for a couple of days. We're staying in north shore and it is beautiful, rainy, but beautiful! We went to the shrimp shack yesterday for the most delicious garlic shrimp and enjoyed some lilikoi flavoured sweet ice. Yes, I call it sweet ice thanks to Memoirs of a Geisha. The waves here are humongo and I feel like I could sit on the beach and watch them roll in for hours. Linus has been having a great time with his uncles Zane and Elias, splashing around in the pool and playing soccer on the grass. They are such cute, funny little guys and I'm so happy to be here with them. I really wish we could see them more often. We will be heading back to the big island very soon. I've taken a ton of pictures already, but unfortunately I won't be able to upload any of my photos until we get back home... Evan starts his new job today and I'm oh so excited to hear all about how it goes. Hopefully we can skype tonight. I miss him so very much and wish we could share these experiences together. I'll be back in about a week with some of our Hawaiian photos and more about the trip. For now I'm leaving you with Fleet Foxes new song. Boy oh boy am I excited for the new album!! Download Helplessness Blues HERE, if you haven't already.

Oh yeah! I'll also be back with Read With Me- February! It's going to be a mix of Jane Austen's Persuasion and trying to finish War & Peace.... Seriously, what was I thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment