2.15.2011

Hawaii 2011-Part 1

Linus and I are home from our beautiful Hawaiian vacation. We missed Evan oh so much and to be reunited was the perfect way to spend Valentines Day! I didn't think it was possible to be more in love with my husband but It's true what they say, absence does make the heart grow fonder. Evan started his new job at Tyco and it seems to be going very well!
Linus and I spent a couple days on Oahu with my dad, step mom Hemsa, and adorably delicious brothers Elias and Zane. I just love watching Linus play with those sweet boys. They are so kind to him and they always have so much fun. We stayed up at North Shore which was uh-mazing! The waves are massive! We drove around most of the Island and we were able to see where they shot Lost and parts of Jurassic Park! Pretty exciting stuff. I was so surprised to see just how big Honolulu is. I never think big city when I think of Hawaii.

The boys enjoying Toy Story and apple slices before bed. I just love them!

1 comment: