2.08.2011

For the listening and viewing pleasure of both you and me.

So I recently came across this gem of a band called Oh Land! The Danish singer Nanna ├śland Fabricius is super creative and on her website it says she grew up in a incredibly stimulating envoirnment with an almost 'circus-like' upbringing with an opera singer for a mother and a theater organist for a father.

She is a trained ballet dancer and her performance style is 'a soundscape of dreams'. She stated that her goals is "to sound like I'm from 2050, but still feel really classic, like the music is an old friend." Since I like her so much, today I am sharing two videos ....



Oh Land- White Nights (Live) from Oh Land Music on Vimeo.





I also want to share a little Agnes Obel. I'm sure many of you are already quite familiar with her, but her music is just so beautiful that I couln't resist. She's Dutch too!



Here is one last video. Angus & Julia Stone's "Big Jet Plane". I think it's fitting and i'm in love with their new whimsical video. Do Enjoy and have yourself a very happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post, have just spent the last few minutes downloading some new additions to my iTunes library!

    ReplyDelete