12.31.2010

Oh, hello 2011!

Perhaps something for us to live by in 2011? (Source: Idea-Obscura)

Oh, 2010, you've been very kind to me. What an amazingly beautiful year it has been... 2011 has some big shoes to fill, but I think it can do it. I mean, eleven is a pretty fantastic number!
I can't believe Linus will be turning two in May. Wasn't he just born!? Evan and I will be celebrating our very 1st wedding anniversary in July and 7 years together in May! The time really is whizzing by... I think if I could choose one super power it would be the ability to freeze time every now and then. Those moments when Linus is cuddling up next to me on the bed, when he smiles with that adorable dimple, when Evan and I get to enjoy breakfast together before he has to leave for work, it would have been super handy at our wedding, during our kitchen dance parties, all the baby cuddles, family bike rides, banana cream pie's, Hawaiian sunsets, breaks between labour pains! Oh yes, that would be just peachy. But... I can't! So all I can do is enjoy every single minute. Like this one:
Here is my boy waving bye bye to 2010 and bringing in the new year with a bottle of milk! He's a party animal! We might take the little shmoop to the skating rink tonight with the lovely Sarah J before we head back home to enjoy some yummy snacks, a movie and a little bubbly. I really can't think of a better way to celebrate!


And here is our pretty Hammerpress calendar. I found it at Anthropologie about 6 months ago and I've been waiting to hang it up!

Happy 2011 everyone! I hope it's filled with peace, love, and heartwarming moments.

p.s. Evan left the house this morning singing " A Whole New World" from Aladdin. I think he's excited for New Years too.

3 comments:

  1. Love you lots and lots. Happy New Year to one of my very favorite families. Gramma Goo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. Love ya like the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like you plenty and plenty.so handsome so lovely very like the baby
    buying runescape gold
    Billig Diablo 3 Gold
    buy aion gold

    ReplyDelete