12.09.2010

I ♡ Etsy- Vintage edition

I truly do love Etsy. It's my very favorite place to find just about anything for just about anyone. I've decided to post some of my favorite Etsy finds here on the blog. Today will feature a collection of the vintage treasures i've come across during one of my "etsy coma's", as Evan calls them.

This mustard yellow Royal Safari Typewriter.
This 1950's pretty pink floral dress.

Great Religions of Modern Man set of 6 books.

This orange enamel teapot.

These vintage salad bowls.
This collection of three mixing bowls.
This industrial two drawer filing cabinet.
These ceramic canisters.
These vintage Christmas cards.

This vintage blue metal fan.
These Cups and Saucers from Fire King Turquoise.
This vintage sparkly photo album.
And of course a little something from my own shop. This sugar bowl and creamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment