12.14.2010

I ♡ Etsy- For little ones!

Here are a few of my favorite Etsy finds for little ones. Enjoy!

This pretty little dress.

This thistle flower shirt.


These organic linen pants.

This bicycle onesie.

These adorbs leather booties.

These soft eco shoes.

This super sweet bowtie.

This lovely organic blanket.
This wool moose.
This monkey.
Pretty fabric bird mobile.
These off road wooden vehicles and boulders.
Personalized natural wooden camera.
This ASL I love you organic teether.
These organic wooden blocks.
This wooden bowling set.
This wooden leaf puzzle.

Wooden play food.
Mama K's aromatic play clay. I gave these out in the goody bags at our wedding.


This 1972 Fisher Price Happy Houseboat.

3 comments:

  1. That is some pretty fantastic stuff. I want it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I definitely had that fisher price house boat as a kid! As you pulled it around on the ground it made this loud buzzing noise. I loved it a lot!

    ReplyDelete