12.02.2010

23 sleeps til Christmas!

Linus ate my advent chocolate today. That's okay though, because I ate Evans. That's also okay though, because I made extra gooey puffed wheat squares! Yippeeee!


This is our Elf on a Shelf. His name if Fimbly. He is a spy for Santa who sneeks into our home on December 1st to see if we've been naughty or nice and to let Santa know what to get us for x-mas! Linus' auntie Sadie and uncle Jedi have an Elf on the Shelf named Ziggy. I think you can still get your very own at Princess and the Pea here in Edmonton.


This is my boy. Reading his personalized Christmas story. The book has his name and picture in it and everything. We read parts of it before he goes to sleep. It's a little long for him still.






So...this is the cutest app ever.
Cartolina has the prettiest little greeting cards to choose from and send to friends and family from your iphone. They have a new holiday edition that I really love too.







I just love the holidays... We have decorated our little home for Christmas and now all we're missing is a tree. I know, I know, the tree is probably the most important decoration next to the stockings, but at least we have our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree up! Red ball ornament and all. Linus broke the one it came with last year...oops! he was only 6 1/2 months old, but I found a replacement. Evan wants a vintage silver aluminum tree and I think i've finally found the one, thanks to my mommy.

Now go Elf Yourself! And then watch the movie Elf, because it's one of the best holiday movies ever!



2 comments:

  1. One of those little Elf spies showed up at our house yesterday. His name I think is Yari. I guess I'm going to have to start being nice now...

    ReplyDelete