11.30.2010

07.23.2010- One lovely day


Evan and I got married this year on July 23rd in Vancouver. It was dreamy. We found the most wonderful photographer, Melia of Lucida Photography. She did such a beautiful job that one of my favorite wedding blogs, Green Wedding Shoes, asked to feature our wedding on her blog! You can also see our pretty invitations featured on another one of my favorite wedding blogs, The Ritzy Bee Blog. I'll post many more pictures of the night later, but for now i'll just leave you with these...




'Evan and I have known each other since kindergarten. We are high school sweethearts and seeing the beauty we created in our son Linus confirmed what we already knew, we were made for each other. We feel so lucky to have had such a perfect wedding filled with so much love. To look around and see everyone we love and who loves us, friendships from different times in our lives, all in one place. It truly is the best feeling. So many of our guests have shared with us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to and I truly believe it’s because of the amazing people we have in our lives.'-me


This is the song we chose for our first dance. Yes,
it's now in a Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercial.



Yours Truly Presents: The Morning Benders "Excuses" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment